The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification. BioResponse DIM® provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol. These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity. Calcium-D-glucarate targets beta glucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway. Lignans, such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), are converted in the body to enterolactone. Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health. Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection. Taurine, glycine and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.
- Supports phase II detoxification enzyme activity
- Enhances healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway
- Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity
- Lignans provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health
- Offers antioxidant support for cellular protection
- Contains BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex
- Includes broccoli sprout concentrate (whole plant)
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with meals
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.